Submissions for the 60th Annual Film Finals will be open from April 20th to May 4th.
• Only Cinema Major students at SFSU can apply (undergrad or graduate).
• All submitted projects must have been made for a class or independent study during the 2019-2020 Academic Calendar (Summer/2019 included).
• All narrative, documentary, experimental, animation, etc. projects are eligible.
• Submitted projects can be shot in any format.
• No piece may be longer than 20 minutes.
• Students may submit more than one project for consideration.
This year there are TWO opportunities to submit:
1) 60th Annual Film Finals – a prestigious end of year showcase of the best films made by SFSU Cinema students
Submission Form Here: https://forms.gle/1Lc3CrbqDncQimza9
2) Quarantine Cinema – a special category to showcase the unconventional and innovative projects created during Shelter-in-Place. (NOTE: Submissions to the “Quarantine Cinema” category may be created outside of class but the student must be currently enrolled in Cinema courses in order to submit to this category.)
Submission Form Here: https://forms.gle/P5nyq6WCuLzNRssn9
Note: the 60th Annual Film Finals will take place in Fall 2020 with an online preview on May 19. Stay tuned for updates.