Submission Period Opens: May 2 – May 11
Final Deadline: May 11, 6pm PST
If you have any questions on submitting your film, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only Cinema Major students at SFSU can apply (undergrad or graduate).
• All submitted projects must have been made for a class or independent study during the 2017-2018 Academic Calendar (Summer/2017 included).
• All narrative, documentary, experimental, animation, etc. projects are eligible.
• Submitted projects can be shot in any format.
• No piece may be longer than 20 minutes.
• Students may submit more than one project for consideration.
If the form above does not work follow this link: https://goo.gl/forms/1n3MD6TFSv6MGT292