Submissions for the 60th Annual Film Finals will be open from April 27th to May 4th.
The 60th Annual Film Finals will take place on May 19th at 6:30PM at the Roxie Theater.
• Only Cinema Major students at SFSU can apply (undergrad or graduate).
• All submitted projects must have been made for a class or independent study during the 2019-2020 Academic Calendar (Summer/2019 included).
• All narrative, documentary, experimental, animation, etc. projects are eligible.
• Submitted projects can be shot in any format.
• No piece may be longer than 20 minutes.
• Students may submit more than one project for consideration.
Submission form coming soon…