Submissions for the 59th Annual Film Finals will be open from May 1st-May 10th.
The 59th Annual Film Finals will take place on May 21st at 6PM at the Roxie Theater.
• Only Cinema Major students at SFSU can apply (undergrad or graduate).
• All submitted projects must have been made for a class or independent study during the 2018-2019 Academic Calendar (Summer/2018 included).
• All narrative, documentary, experimental, animation, etc. projects are eligible.
• Submitted projects can be shot in any format.
• No piece may be longer than 20 minutes.
• Students may submit more than one project for consideration.