Submissions Open May 2 – May 11, 2018.
Final deadline to submit is Friday, May 11 at 6:00pm Pacific Standard Time.
• Only Cinema Major students at SFSU can apply (undergrad or graduate).
• All submitted projects must have been made for a class or independent study during the 2017-2018 Academic Calendar (Summer/2017 included).
• All narrative, documentary, experimental, animation, etc. projects are eligible.
• Submitted projects can be shot in any format.
• No piece may be longer than 20 minutes.
• Students may submit more than one project for consideration.
Submit using the form below.
If you are having trouble with the form above use this link to submit: