Submit NOW to SFSU School of Cinema’s annual student film contest – the 61st Film Finals
Open to all CINEMA majors – undergrad and graduate! Free to submit!
• All submitted projects must have been made for a Cinema class or independent study during the 2020-2021 Academic Calendar (Summer/2020 included).
• Submitting students must be Cinema majors at SFSU (undergrad or graduate)
• All narrative, documentary, experimental, animation, etc. projects are eligible.
• Submitted projects can be shot in any format.
• No film may be longer than 20 minutes.
• Students may submit more than one project for consideration.• Rough cuts are eligible if the final file can be delivered by May 10.
What is “Film Finals”? An annual showcase of the best films made by SFSU cinema students. A jury of faculty and students select the films and award prizes.
What is the submission fee? There is NO fee!
Who attends Film Finals? The screening is open to the entire Bay Area film community. Screening your film at Film Finals is a great way to represent the School of Cinema and increase your visibility throughout the Bay Area!
MAY 1, 2021 (11:59PM PST)
extended to Wednesday, May 5 at 11:59PM PST!
Submit your film online at https://forms.gle/9Ht6iE2M1swM7smC9
Selected films will be announced on May 11.
Visit sffilmfinals.com for more information. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org