Deadline for submission is Friday, May 10th at 11:59PM.
• Only Cinema Major students at SFSU can apply (undergrad or graduate).
• All submitted projects must have been made for a class or independent study during the 2018-2019 Academic Calendar (Summer/2018 included).
• All narrative, documentary, experimental, animation, etc. projects are eligible.
• Submitted projects can be shot in any format.
• No piece may be longer than 20 minutes.
• Students may submit more than one project for consideration.
Click here to visit the submit page.